I can only see one section in speedgrader

Jump to solution
Community Novice

I have my classes cross-listed. Just recently, I can only see one of three sections in speedgrader. What can I do to fix this? Thank you! 

0 Likes
1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @100710  Welcome to the Canvas Community. If you are using the New Gradebook and at any point filtered to display just one section or another, this carries over into SpeedGrader, as explained here: How do I filter columns by type in the New Gradebook?   If you are in SpeedGrader already, the quickest immediately solution is to click the drop-down arrow at the top that is displaying a student's name.  When you click it, you will likely see wording such as Showing: [your section number].  Hover over that, and the menu will cascade to the left that allows you to select all sections.  That should take care of it.

The next time you're on the main landing page for SpeedGrader, though, you may want to remove the filter there, as well.  These filters are "sticky" settings, so it's easy to filter things at some point and then forget to remove the filter later.

I hope this solves the issue, Jonathan.

View solution in original post