cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
23jcook
Community Member

I can't find any of my courses

Jump to solution

I went on to Canvas this morning and all my classes are gone. They were there on Saturday, but now there is nothing there. I'm absolutely sure I signed in to Canvas correctly. What happened

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @23jcook  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

You have asked your question in a global community of Canvas users who cannot troubleshoot individual accounts and courses beyond their own.

You should contact the Davis School District Online Learning Department, or your school's registrar for help.

Kelley

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kmeeusen
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @23jcook  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

You have asked your question in a global community of Canvas users who cannot troubleshoot individual accounts and courses beyond their own.

You should contact the Davis School District Online Learning Department, or your school's registrar for help.

Kelley

View solution in original post

bneporadny
Navigator

Hi Keefe,

I have you tried to view all the courses in Canvas (How do I view all my Canvas courses as a student?  )? If you have and you still do not see your fall courses listed you will need to contact your schools help desk, registrar or students advisor for assistance in getting your courses back onto your #student dashboard.