Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yamadam0960
Community Member

I can't watch online meeting

Jump to solution

I'm taking #28850.

I haven't watched class meeting yet.

I did process setting, notification ,but I don't understand how to watch.

I sent e-mail to the professor,

he doesn't answer and  shut out e-mail.

please help me to take class.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @yamadam0960  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all around the world come to post questions, submit Feature Ideas, collaborate, read/write blogs, check out "how to" Guides, and much more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course you are taking, and unfortunately the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to help with this because we do not have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment.  You mentioned that you've tried to reach out to your instructor, but that hasn't been going so well so far.  I would recommend that you reach out to someone at your school such as a local Canvas administrator, a counselor, or someone from your school's Registration department who might know who best to put you in contact with.  They would be the best ones to get you the help you need so that you can continue on in your course.  I hope this information will be of help to you...good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning,  @yamadam0960  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question to the global Canvas Community website where people from all around the world come to post questions, submit Feature Ideas, collaborate, read/write blogs, check out "how to" Guides, and much more...all about Canvas.  Your question sounds very specific to a course you are taking, and unfortunately the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to help with this because we do not have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment.  You mentioned that you've tried to reach out to your instructor, but that hasn't been going so well so far.  I would recommend that you reach out to someone at your school such as a local Canvas administrator, a counselor, or someone from your school's Registration department who might know who best to put you in contact with.  They would be the best ones to get you the help you need so that you can continue on in your course.  I hope this information will be of help to you...good luck!

View solution in original post