Highlighted
Community Member

I can't watch the videos

I can't watch the videos posted on the module section of my course.  It is not the first time it has happened. I restarted my computer, refresh the website, used a different browser and it's not working. Can you please help me?

Thanks,

353066_Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 5.26.43 PM.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hi isabela@ecak12.com , and welcome to the Canvas Community!  I am sorry for the difficulty you are having.  What kind of computer are you using?  What browser?  Can you please try to open an "Incognito" window and see if that makes a difference?  Is it possible that the website on the other end is having issues?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

Hello Rebecca!!! 

Thanks a lot for your quick response!!! I have a MacBook Air- I tried using Google Chrome and Safari. I just tried using an Incognito window and it didn't make a difference. What else can I try?

Thanks,

Isa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

Is the video posted on a website that you can post here that I could check?  Do you have access to the original website where it came from that you could share? My thought is that there's an issue on the other end, but I don't mind checking for you....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Member

The video is posted directly on the course Differentiated Instruction Made Practical. The other videos that originally come from YouTube I can watch- but this one that doesn't como from another website I can't. 

Thanks for helping me-

0 Kudos