cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

I cannot find my assignments?

Jump to solution

I have created assignments and put them together in an assignment group.  But I cannot find them/see we I go to the Modules tab.  I only see them in the "assignments" tab.  Any suggestions of where they might be hiding?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Adventurer III

It sounds like your Assignments are in the assignments section of Canvas.  They need to be there so the students will find them there.  Are you looking to also add your assignments into your course modules?  If so, here's information on how you can do so.

How do I add course content as module items? 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Adventurer III

It sounds like your Assignments are in the assignments section of Canvas.  They need to be there so the students will find them there.  Are you looking to also add your assignments into your course modules?  If so, here's information on how you can do so.

How do I add course content as module items? 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you so much!  I am new to Canvas.  This is only my second day of Course Creation.  I am loving it.  

May I ask you another question?  Which option to I click on in order to put all my pages, assignments, discussion in order?  Perhaps I should use PAGES to do everything?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Welcome to Canvas!  Yes, I know it can be overwhelming....I've been on here for literally a year.  Smiley Happy  You need to decide what will be the best way to organize the course for you and your students.  You want to make sure that it's easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.  Some teachers will have their course content organized by the type of content; for instance, you'll see Assignments, Quizzes, Pages, etc.  Some might find that it's easier to create modules (basically units) and organize all of the content based on the modules.  For instance, which assignments and pages belong in the Module 1 (or whatever the name is), which belong in Module 2, and so forth?  Hope that helps.  I'd also recommend that you check out the Canvas Commons, which is a repository of teacher created content, modules, pages, courses, quizzes, etc. and you can see how other teachers design their courses.  Please feel free to reach out with any other questions that you may have.  I have learned a lot from this community!

352592_pastedImage_2.png

0 Kudos
Top Kudoed Authors
Labels