cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

I cannot find my classes i m currently taking at SPSCC

Jump to solution

When I sign into canvas on the computers at school it doesn't show my classes I am recently enrolled but shows classes I used to take at another college. How do I switch school credentials to SPSCC? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

The link for your new school is different than your previous one.  Go to the website for SPSCC and find the tab for Current Students.  There is a button there for Canvas.  That will take you to the correct link for that school.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

The link for your new school is different than your previous one.  Go to the website for SPSCC and find the tab for Current Students.  There is a button there for Canvas.  That will take you to the correct link for that school.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi riojasa9@gmail.com‌...

You've posted your question here in the global Canvas Community where people from around the world come to ask questions about Canvas.  Unfortunately, the majority of people here would not have access to your school's instance of Canvas, so we wouldn't be able to help with enrollments from your school's SIS (Student Information System) and Canvas.  However, in searching your school's website, I came across this page: Online Learning Support | South Puget Sound Community College.  It might be best to reach out to these folks to see if they can help you with your account and hopefully get you access to your courses.  They may need to confirm with your Registration department that you are enrolled in courses...so that they show up in Canvas for you.

I hope this is helpful to you, Angel.  Good luck!