cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carolpeabody
Community Member

I have Moodle (v 2.x) .xml question files into Canvas?

Does anyone know whether this can be done, either directly or through some sort of workaround?

Tags (4)
13 Replies

Are you able to pull a .mbz file from your version of Moodle?

No.

On Aug 24, 2017 4:35 PM, "azimmerman@fisdk12.net" <instructure@jiveon.com>

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @carolpeabody ...

I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that there hasn't been any new activity in this particular discussion topic since August 24th.  It looks like you've gotten some helpful replies from both  @langlangcat  and  @azimmerman , but I'm not sure if any of those replies have helped to answer your question.  If you feel that one of the above replies has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark one of those responses as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help with your question, please let members of the Canvas Community know that by posting a message below.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard from you for a while and because there hasn't been much activity in this topic since late August.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions/comments below related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Carol.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Was not able to get the files to work, and, frankly, at this point in the

school year, I simply do not have the time to "play" around with it any

more.

Mrs. Carol Peabody

Chemistry/Science Teacher

Delaware Valley Regional HS

19 Senator Stout Road

Frenchtown, NJ 08825

908-996-2131 ext 2143

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 5:14 PM, chofer@morainepark.edu <