I have no picture whatsoever on my canvas. I don't know whats wrong and I am unable to get to any of my classes through my computer. I need either my log in or something to be reset in order for me to see which class I'm clicking on and get access to my

Jump to solution
moiraoneill98
Community Novice

I cannot see anything on my canvas just the options on the left side but none of my classes

1 Solution
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@moiraoneill98 , greetings! Hopefully, you have already gotten into your courses, but if not, my first recommendation is to make sure you are using an updated version of Chrome or Firefox. Many issues like this are related to the browser you are using and this often fixes things. If this doesn't work, then my recommendation is to (1) try a different computer if possible, (2) contact your Instructor, (3) contact Canvas Support, Help link in Canvas --> Report a Problem, and (4) if you have a smartphone, try downloading the Canvas app to access your courses and materials until you can get to them on your computer --> https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-4048 

Hope this helps! Kona

View solution in original post