cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

I just created an assignment but it does not show up in Modules. How do I get it into the course content?

Jump to solution

I just created an assignment but it does not show up in Modules. How do I get it into the course content?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hello gregory.gidman@palmbeachschools.org‌,

To accomplish this, you can navigate to the 'Modules' area of the course and either create a new module or navigate to an existing Module. Then, you can use the + button at the top right of the Module to select the Assignment (be sure 'Assignments' is selected in the dropdown of the popup). Once you've selected the desired assignment, select the blue 'Add Item' button and the Assignment should be added to the Module.

For images and more in-depth instructions, you can see the How do I add assignment types, pages, and files as module items? guide from the Canvas Community.

Best,

Andrew

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

Hello gregory.gidman@palmbeachschools.org‌,

To accomplish this, you can navigate to the 'Modules' area of the course and either create a new module or navigate to an existing Module. Then, you can use the + button at the top right of the Module to select the Assignment (be sure 'Assignments' is selected in the dropdown of the popup). Once you've selected the desired assignment, select the blue 'Add Item' button and the Assignment should be added to the Module.

For images and more in-depth instructions, you can see the How do I add assignment types, pages, and files as module items? guide from the Canvas Community.

Best,

Andrew

View solution in original post

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels