cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

I'm am idiot. I am supposed to film something into a discussion group and I do not know what I am doing. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Jump to solution

I just need help getting started. I do not even know what to do.

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello s534613@nwmissouri.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  No need to call yourself names.  We're here to help you out wherever we can.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student.  And, if you are a student, I'm not exactly sure what the details of your assigned task may be since the vast majority of people here in the Community don't have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment.  All that being said, I can at least point you to some Guides here in the Community that should help get you started:

Instructor Guides

Student Guides

I hope these resources will help to get you started, Scott.  I would encourage you to reach out to your instructor if you more specific questions about your assignment.  He/she would be the best person to ask about that.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello s534613@nwmissouri.edu Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  No need to call yourself names.  We're here to help you out wherever we can.  I'm not sure if you are an instructor or a student.  And, if you are a student, I'm not exactly sure what the details of your assigned task may be since the vast majority of people here in the Community don't have access to your course or your school's Canvas environment.  All that being said, I can at least point you to some Guides here in the Community that should help get you started:

Instructor Guides

Student Guides

I hope these resources will help to get you started, Scott.  I would encourage you to reach out to your instructor if you more specific questions about your assignment.  He/she would be the best person to ask about that.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

Labels