cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

I need to add a teacher/user to a course that ended for students

I need to add a teacher/user to a course that ended for students, but is still active for teachers. The add people button is not available. How can I make this happen? I am an admin. Thank you!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

You should be sure that doing so doesn't violate any rules of a course ending and moving to the official record of the course at your institution. Some registrars wont allow any modifications of a completed course.

That said, you will need to go into settings and change the end date to tomorrow, add the teacher and then set the close date back to what it was.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

teresa.mabary@bisonpride.org,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie