cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

I payed for my online course, why isn't it showing up?

Jump to solution

I missed the deadline to pay for my class by one day, due to my credit card being declined the first time. However, my Infinite Campus accepted my payment, but has not showed me the course on my dash. Is it definitely too late so I just paid for nothing, or is it some sort of malfunction or maybe something I need to talk to my school about?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

1069840‌, sorry to hear about the problems you're having! And yes, you are correct that you would want to talk to someone at your school about this to see where your class is. This is the global Community of Canvas Users and we don't have access to that type of information to be able to help. Sorry, but I hope you are able to get things straightened out!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

1069840‌, sorry to hear about the problems you're having! And yes, you are correct that you would want to talk to someone at your school about this to see where your class is. This is the global Community of Canvas Users and we don't have access to that type of information to be able to help. Sorry, but I hope you are able to get things straightened out!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos