cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aluna1
Community Member

I shared resources to commons several hours ago and they are not available yet. Is there a reason for the long delay?

Canvas Commons is slow.

2 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @aluna1 ...

When you shared the content to Canvas Commons, did you include any keywords along with your content?  If so, have you tried searching for those keywords to see if the item(s) you shared are listed Commons?  Also, when you are on the "Commons" home page, there is a toggle switch that says "Show Public Resources".  If you turn that off (so you are only seeing the content shared at your school), do you see your content listed?  Finally, when you are in Commons, there is a "Shared" menu item at the top of the screen.  Do you see the item(s) you shared listed there?  If none of these things are showing the content you had shared to Commons, you might want to reach out to the folks at the Help Desk.  You can contact them by clicking on the "Help" icon on the left side of your Canvas environment, and then you should have some options available for you to contact the Help Desk.  Please let us know what you find out, Amy...thanks!

Robbie_Grant
Community Coach
Community Coach

@aluna1 ,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie