cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sribblett
Surveyor

I want to stop a specific course from popping up everytime I login to Canvas

Jump to solution

When I first login to Canvas, a course (set up by my school administrators) pops up automatically.  Is it possible to prevent this course from opening every time I login?  I have unclicked the red star from the Global Navigation Courses menu, but that did not fix my issue.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sribblett , Welcome to Canvas and the Community! If this is something your school has setup then the Community can't really help that much since we don't know what they have in place or why. Instead you'd want to talk directly with your school administrators about the issue and see if anything can be done.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@sribblett , Welcome to Canvas and the Community! If this is something your school has setup then the Community can't really help that much since we don't know what they have in place or why. Instead you'd want to talk directly with your school administrators about the issue and see if anything can be done.

View solution in original post

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @sribblett ...

I noticed that we have not heard from you since you first posted this question here in the Canvas Community on September 1st.  I wanted to check in with you to see if you've had a chance to review the feedback that you received from  @kona ‌?  If so, did her response help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help with your question?  If you feel that Kona's response has answered your question, please go ahead and mark it as "Correct".  However, please let us know if you are still in need of some assistance.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions/comments below related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Suzanna.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!