cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
edith841546
Community Member

I was in the waiting list in a class, and I can not see the course in the Canvas.

Jump to solution

I logged in to my canvas and I clicked to my course and clicked on "all course" and can not see my 2019 summer class. help! because I have homework tonight and I cant get in or is there a way I can add or what can I do?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @edith841546  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties accessing your Summer course.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to help answer your question because we do not have access to your course and we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  The best thing to do is for you to contact the local Canvas administrator at your school who should be able to review your profile in Canvas and get you the access you need.  I found a couple links on your school's website that may help (hopefully I have your school's website correct):

Good luck to you, Edith!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @edith841546  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties accessing your Summer course.  Unfortunately, the vast majority of people here in the Community would not be able to help answer your question because we do not have access to your course and we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment.  The best thing to do is for you to contact the local Canvas administrator at your school who should be able to review your profile in Canvas and get you the access you need.  I found a couple links on your school's website that may help (hopefully I have your school's website correct):

Good luck to you, Edith!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos