cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
G_Petruzella
Learner II

IF (formerly IFTTT)?

Jump to solution

Just curious whether anyone in the Canvas community (whether users or Instructure folks) have heard of any experimentation with Canvas as a Channel for IF. Seems like an intriguing prospect!

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jordan
Community Member

Hey Gerol that would be great to see someone build an IFTTT connector for Canvas! I use IF all the time!

Very soon, we will be opening some new groups and your question would start a great discussion in a "Canvas Hacks" group or a "Developers" group. Stay tuned! You can suggest new groups in the Join Groups​ space.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
jordan
Community Member

Hey Gerol that would be great to see someone build an IFTTT connector for Canvas! I use IF all the time!

Very soon, we will be opening some new groups and your question would start a great discussion in a "Canvas Hacks" group or a "Developers" group. Stay tuned! You can suggest new groups in the Join Groups​ space.

View solution in original post

clong
Learner II

Hi Gerol,

I asked Brian Whitmer about this last year at Instructure Con, he thought it would be cool as well. So I know the peeps at Instructure are familiar with the tool. As Deactivated user​ suggested, it probably just needs to go through the developers community or an official feature request.