cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

If a course is crosslisted will the grade pass back still work with Skyward?

Jump to solution

I have teachers that have their courses come in from Skyward as two or three separate courses, that are really all the same course and in some cases the same periods. They are split because one may be a sheltered section or sped section. I would like to cross list the courses for the teacher so they can just make one course, but I don't know how that affects the pass back function in Skyward. Will it still work? Does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

grogne@newcaneyisd.org​, I did a little sleuthing in the community and found the following resources that should be of help to you:

I didn't see anything that specifically mentioned cross-listing, but it did mention having different sections in the same course in a number of places (which I think would apply to your cross listing question) and that it worked ok.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

grogne@newcaneyisd.org​, I did a little sleuthing in the community and found the following resources that should be of help to you:

I didn't see anything that specifically mentioned cross-listing, but it did mention having different sections in the same course in a number of places (which I think would apply to your cross listing question) and that it worked ok.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Thanks kona@richland.edu​! I looked through the info and I hope I'm reading it right and it will work. I have a lot of anxious teachers that I'm trying to give an answer to. I should have the pass back enabled in my test environment, so I'll test it out. Fingers crossed!