cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Iframe Resize Issues

Is anyone else having issues with their iframes not adjusting in size? Any workarounds? 

Thanks!

4 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

ckofeldt@palcs.org, I've seen comments around this in the comments under the June 3 Production Release Notes ; <= this is the link to the conversation, which incorporates a workaround. Please submit a help ticket documenting this behavior if you haven't already. Thanks.

Highlighted
Learner II

Good grief, YES. Hope the workaround works; otherwise, this will utterly trash about a year's worth of work if iFrames can't be a readable size.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, ckofeldt@palcs.org...

I wanted to check in with you because I've noticed there hasn't been any new activity in this discussion thread since June 8th.  Have you had an opportunity to review the feedback you've received from both stefaniesanders‌ and emily@emilyspringfield.com‌?  Did either of those replies help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help with your initial question?  If you feel that one of the above responses has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark it as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help, please come back to this thread to post a message below so that members of the Canvas Community can assist you.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for over two months.  I hope that's okay with you.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon, Courtney!

Highlighted

It has since been fixed. However, if you implemented the workaround above, you have to go back an un-implement it, and reset the values the normal way because when it doesn't find height/width tags, it inserts 150x300 automatically.