cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Surveyor

Images Not Appearing on Quiz

Jump to solution

I am consistently having this issue.  I will assign a quiz and the image associated with the question will not appear when the students are taking the quiz.  Instead a white box will show up. I have had to print the test repeatedly.

Some background info:

• Students are using Respondus Lockdown App
  • They do not have the Canvas App (as it doesn't work well with Respondus on their iPads)
  • The issue first occurred in a copied Course (from another teacher in the district).  I though that may be the issue, so I uploaded the images to attach.
  • The issue is now occurring through all courses (copied or created by me)
  • I have made sure the files are located in "Course Files"
  • I believe students are using Safari

Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

@conlouq 

The issue with Chrome and the LDB, is that there is actually a seperate version of LDB for Chrome.

Kelley

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Hi, It's hard to know without being able to look.  Definitely this can happen with copied courses.   So it's good you made sure the images are in course files, and I'm guessing you re-embedded them in the quiz questions.

Some things to try:    Ask your students to try on Chrome.  And maybe have them clear the cache.

Does Safari vs. Chrome matter if they are using the LockDown Browser?  I did re-embed the images.  I tried to work with Canvas Support and they also could not solve the issue.  It is now occurring in my now un-copied classes.

@conlouq 

The issue with Chrome and the LDB, is that there is actually a seperate version of LDB for Chrome.

Kelley

View solution in original post