cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cstrod
Surveyor

Images not displaying on Safari or Chrome browsers from an iPad

Jump to solution

Images do not display in Safari or Chrome browsers. They do display, however, in the Student app.

We have tried unchecking cross site tracking, as well as clearing cache and history.

Both the apps and iOS are up to date. 

We discovered this problem in November, but have not heard back from Canvas support yet. 

Thank you for any solutions you can offer. 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi!

I believe there's a separate option/toggle for "prevent cross-site tracking" with each app. If you tried that with both Safari and Chrome and your device has the most updated iOS, I would recommend following-up with Canvas support. 

What's your role at your intitution?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
cstrod
Surveyor

It's been taken care of! Thanks!

4 Replies
klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi!

I believe there's a separate option/toggle for "prevent cross-site tracking" with each app. If you tried that with both Safari and Chrome and your device has the most updated iOS, I would recommend following-up with Canvas support. 

What's your role at your intitution?

0 Kudos
cstrod
Surveyor

I'm an admin/instructor. My colleague is our Canvas support liaison, but he has had no response from Canvas on this issue. 

klundstrum
Community Coach
Community Coach

Would you be able to get and then share the ticket number from your colleague? I can try to connect you with someone who can look further into the ticket's status.

cstrod
Surveyor

It's been taken care of! Thanks!