cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pearl_robinson
Community Member

Import Course Content

Jump to solution

How do I migrate the content of a Trunk course into Canvas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @pearl_robinson  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  At first, I didn't know what "Trunk" meant...since it's not a term that is associated with anything in Canvas.  Then, I went out to Tufts University website to see if I could find anything for you.  I found this webpage which should help: Migration: Trunk to Canvas – Canvas @ Tufts.  Beyond that, I would suggest that you contact your local Canvas administrators at Tufts to get help with your migration.  Thanks, and good luck!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @pearl_robinson  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thanks for posting your question.  At first, I didn't know what "Trunk" meant...since it's not a term that is associated with anything in Canvas.  Then, I went out to Tufts University website to see if I could find anything for you.  I found this webpage which should help: Migration: Trunk to Canvas – Canvas @ Tufts.  Beyond that, I would suggest that you contact your local Canvas administrators at Tufts to get help with your migration.  Thanks, and good luck!

View solution in original post

Hi Chris. Thanks for your help. I found the instructions for migrating my course from

true to Canvas. There is a form that I had fill out -- which I did last night. This morning I received a reply, which says that the migration will be completed within the next 4 business days. Seems slow to me. I assume that mens there is a back log.

Hello  @pearl_robinson ...

I am glad to know you found the information you were looking for and were also able submit a form.  I cannot speak to the back-log as I do not work at Tufts.  I work at a Technical College in Wisconsin.  Hope all goes well for your course conversion!