cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msgarcia
Surveyor

Import certain questions on quizzes/exams

Jump to solution

I know that Canvas already allows you to choose which content in a Blackboard course you wish to import (quizzes only, modules, etc). However, at my institution, many faculty members have requested a feature that Blackboard offered: When importing a quiz from one BB course to another, the instructor had the option to only import the multiple choice questions, or only the true/false questions.

My questions are:

Has someone previously requested this feature in Canvas? Is it in any stage of voting/implementation? If it will not be implemented, did Instructure comment on why they chose to keep it out?

I wanted to know if any of the above questions already had answers before I started looking into submitting an idea. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

msgarcia, I did some searching in Canvas Feature Ideas​ and couldn't find what you are suggesting. Granted, I could be missing something, but at this point I'd say your best bet is to go ahead and submit this as a new feature - How do I create a new feature idea?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

msgarcia, I did some searching in Canvas Feature Ideas​ and couldn't find what you are suggesting. Granted, I could be missing something, but at this point I'd say your best bet is to go ahead and submit this as a new feature - How do I create a new feature idea?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Thank you Kona, I will put together my feature idea!