cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Importing a syllabus without last years assignments

Jump to solution

I am setting up my new classes and imported content from last year.  But when I look at the syllabus in my new class, it has all of last years assignments listed at the end of it.  I have unpublished all assignments and course content, but how do I get rid of that list of last years' assignments?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

is it part of the text in your syllabus, or in the list that Canvas generates? 

Unless you brought those assignments over from your old class, they shouldn't show up in the generated list, so the first thing I would check is if it's just part of the text.  Then, check your assignments tab to see if the old assignments are there.  If they are then you need to decide on whether to delete them, or modify them for use for this year.

Hope that helps get you started in the right direction.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Surveyor

is it part of the text in your syllabus, or in the list that Canvas generates? 

Unless you brought those assignments over from your old class, they shouldn't show up in the generated list, so the first thing I would check is if it's just part of the text.  Then, check your assignments tab to see if the old assignments are there.  If they are then you need to decide on whether to delete them, or modify them for use for this year.

Hope that helps get you started in the right direction.

View solution in original post