Incorrect Courses listed and loss of Course History

Jump to solution
crowew
Community Novice

My name is Wesley Crowe and I am a Junior Year student at Western Washington University. I logged into canvas to figure out if I have any stuff I need to get done before courses start, and I found that I am currently enrolled in the wrong course and am missing a course from my course history. How do I rectify these issues?

1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @crowew  Welcome to the Canvas Community.  Thank you for posting your question.  I'm not sure if you realized this or not, but you have posted your question in the global Canvas Community website.  People from all over the world come here to ask questions, suggest new ideas for Canvas, write blogs, review "how to" Guides, join groups, collaborate, and a whole lot more...all about Canvas.  The vast majority of Community users wouldn't be able to help answer your question because we do not have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  What you'll want to do is reach out to your school's local Canvas administrator or your school's Online Learning (or a similar name) department.  They would be able to look at your Canvas account and make sure that you have the proper courses listed within Canvas.  (Be sure to check your "Courses" >> "All Courses" screen, too.)  Also, I briefly searched your school's website, and I found the following page that has some contact information (scroll down a bit) that you can use to contact someone at your school: Canvas Help | ATUS.

I hope this information will be of help to you, Wesley.  Please let us know if you have any questions.  Good luck!

View solution in original post