cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Inserting image into Home Page

Jump to solution

When using the Course Activity Stream as the homepage, how do you insert an image and the title for the course?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

jon.freriks@yc.edu​, when using the Course Activity Stream as the homepage you can't add an image or additional text to the page. The only way to do this would be to create a "Front Page" (Where is the Front Page and how do I edit it?) or use the Syllabus page (How do I use the Syllabus as an instructor?).

For more information about the different options available for your course homepage see the following guide - What is the Course Home Page?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

jon.freriks@yc.edu​, when using the Course Activity Stream as the homepage you can't add an image or additional text to the page. The only way to do this would be to create a "Front Page" (Where is the Front Page and how do I edit it?) or use the Syllabus page (How do I use the Syllabus as an instructor?).

For more information about the different options available for your course homepage see the following guide - What is the Course Home Page?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Surveyor

Thank you Kona!

Labels