Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

InstructureCon 2017

Jump to solution

I don't know if this is a proprietary secret, but I am wondering if we could know where InstructureCon will be in 2017.  Even better: some tentative dates.  We're knee deep in the current InstructureCon (this has been a phenomenal conference so far), but I would already like to start planning ahead.  :smileygrin: 

81 Replies
Highlighted

That sounds great, but I believe that the furthest that I have been told that my institution will send anybody is Canada, so I know that I couldn't attend. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Explorer III

I too would like to know the dates and location. I need to turn in conference request paperwork early (now) so funds can be set aside for next June. I can't submit my request until there is a date, location, and rough estimate of the cost. Thanks.

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Agreed with above statements.  Given that fiscal year in education is July 1 - June 30th, having the ability to plan ahead for funding is huge and make or break for many.  Needing to know if the conference is being held in June (the last month of the "year") requires money to be approved and set aside now.  If we wait until February/March to even approach this, we loose many attendees because the money wasn't requested in time.   I have to request any funding in March for the following fiscal year.

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Yes yes!  June is that gray area in the FY (for us it's actually the first month of the FY) and it can be challenging to reserve hotels and grab the early bird rates.  The sooner we could have details, the better we could plan and budget. 

Highlighted
Surveyor

Soon I will be asked if I wish to teach during our first or second summer session at UC Davis. As soon as I know the date of InstructureCon 2017, I can make my summer plans.

Highlighted

I would like to go to this conference as well. Still waiting for the dates before I book summer travel, too!

Highlighted

Beth just posted that Instructure announced that the dates are July 25-27 and it's in Keystone, Co.

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

14991791_1339581159407981_6247553492125939090_n.jpg

Beth, I hope you don't mind, but I'm updating this answer with info about the session submission process so people who find this thread will have that info up at the top. --Adam Williams

If you're interested in presenting, check out Be InstructureCon Famous by Becoming a Presenter!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

barney-yes.gif

Highlighted

Hi All,

Please let me know how to register for this conference. Thanks

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels