cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Surveyor

Internal Error Message Adding User Who Has Another Account

I'm trying to add someone to my course in the "teacher" role. He told me he has another Free For Teacher account, but I want to add him to my course. When I try to enroll him I get an "internal error" message. I tried also adding him in the student role, but I got the same error message. To troubleshoot I added "myself" using some spare email addresses I have, no problem. So the issue is not adding users, but rather his email addresses. I'm assuming this problem is related to his other account, but I need him in this course. Does anyone have a suggestion for how to resolve this conflict? 

2 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor II

Hello...unfortunately I can't offer any advice as I'm currently having a similar issue. Just trawling through the message boards to see if there are any solutions...

Highlighted
Surveyor II

I've just tried unpublishing one of my courses (so I now have three published) and it now seems to be working. I can't see any limits about the Free for Teacher account regarding number of published courses, so perhaps it was just a momentary glitch in the system (fingers crossed!)