cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Is it possible to assign (content) to multiple classes?

Jump to solution

I am a high school German teacher, so I have a large number of levels, each of which are an individual course with individual content. Sometimes I do have content that overlaps. For example, one group might take a quiz as a review and another may be quizzed on the same material, but it is new to them. Is there some way for me to assign a quiz to multiple classes, not just multiple sections. I know I can go through the (very tedious) steps of sending it out to commons and just pulling it in to the other course, but that would take too long to do on a regular basis. Is there an easier way? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Surveyor

Without crosslisting them together (which doesn't sound like meets your needs), the other two options are Commons, or importing a specific piece of content from one course into another: How do I import content from another Canvas course?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

Without crosslisting them together (which doesn't sound like meets your needs), the other two options are Commons, or importing a specific piece of content from one course into another: How do I import content from another Canvas course?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Learner II

I think abunag@pacific.eduanswer is definitive...but the good news is that, once you have completed building each of your courses for the year, you can import all of the content in each course to next year's courses. So you'll not have to go through all that quiz importing rigamarole again Smiley Wink