cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Is it possible to show proof that I tried to turn in an assignment?

My wifi was acting up and it didn't go through when I thought it did.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello w209268210@student.hccs.edu...

Thank you for posting your question here in the Canvas Community.  I think that this Guide should help you determine where to look to see if your assignment has been submitted.  https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-10670-421254357 

Please let me know if you have any additional questions about this.  Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

w209268210@student.hccs.edu, the best you can do is contact Canvas Support at your school and ask that they look into it and provide the info to your teacher.

If you’re not sure how to contact support check your course syllabus and/or you should also be able to click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem. When you do this make sure and provide the date and time that you tried to submit the assignment and the exact course and name of the assignment.

Support can’t verify what tried to do, they can only verify the date and time and that you were on the assignment page. If it matches what you say happened then it adds credibility to your story and might influence your teacher. I would also encourage you to not reopen your assignment file or do anything to it. Instead email or Inbox message it to your teacher with information about what happened. 

Hope this helps!

Kona

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello once again, w209268210@student.hccs.edu...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I wanted to check in with you because we've not heard back from you since you first posted this question on February 11, 2018.  Have you had an opportunity to review the feedback that kona@richland.edu and I provided to you back in February?  If so, did either of our responses help to answer your question? Were you able to reach out to Canvas Support to see if they would be able to help you?  If so, what was the outcome of that conversation?  Would you be willing to share back here in this thread?  If you feel that one of our responses has helped to answer your question, please feel free to mark it as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help from Community members, please let us know that as well so that someone might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we have not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for almost four months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Yara.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.