cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Is the use of a specific developer key recorded in Canvas Data anywhere? If yes, what information is recorded and how to get it?

Developer Key is generated when integrating a third party product into canvas environment.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

shub6690@stthomas.edu, greetings! I'm not sure of the answer to this question, but I've shared it with the Canvas Developers‌ group in the Community to see if they can help!

Kona

Highlighted
Navigator

Good evening, shub6690@stthomas.edu...

I am reviewing some of the older questions here in the Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  Even though kona@richland.edu‌ shared your question with the Canvas Developers and Priority: Canvas Data groups here in the Community, it appears that you may have stumped the Community with your question.  (I've also shared your question with the Data and Analytics‌ group, too.)  Have you been able to find an answer on your own since you first posted your question at the end of May?  If so, would you be willing to share your findings with us here in the Community?  But, if you are still looking for some help from Community members, please let us know that as well by posting a note below so that someone might be able to assist you.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for six months.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Shubha.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Learner II

shub6690@stthomas.edu

Actual developer keys are not available in Canvas Data, but developer_key_id is available in the Requests table if the request was made by a developer.

Labels