cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarafloyd
Surveyor

Is there a character or word limit in a student submission box for an assignment?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
tross
Explorer II

I don't believe there is a limit but we encourage our teachers to use file upload for things longer than a few paragraphs.  Most of our students prefer editing longer documents in the word processor they normally use.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @sarafloyd ...

As I was reviewing older postings here in the Canvas Community, I noticed that we have not heard from you since you first posted this question on September 27th and then received a response from tross later that morning.  I wanted to check in with you to see if you've had an opportunity to review the feedback that you've received from Teri.  If so, did her response help to answer your question?  Are there any outstanding questions you have yet as it relates to this topic?  If you feel that Teri's response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark it as "Correct".  However, if you still need some additional assistance with this question, please post a message below so that members of the Community can continue to help you out.  For now, I'm going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't keep you or others from posting additional question or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Sara.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.