cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Is there a report i can run that shows the most used/accessed courses?

Jump to solution

I have been tasked to compile a list of the most used FE/HE courses for my establishment and when checking the reports tab, there was not an option for this.

Is there anyway of me obtaining this data?

Thank you,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Learner II

There isn't a report for most used courses. This is probably due to the term 'most used' being highly subjective. Most used as in overall accessed? Time spent? Number of people that have accessed? Amount of content? Etc...

The best option here is to get  your establishment's definition of most used courses and go from there. You will most likely have to rely on Canvas Data to compile the report/data you need based on the definition.

If you have already have (or once you obtain) a definition for most used courses, post back to the question and I can try to point you to the right tables (files) in Canvas Data. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Learner II

There isn't a report for most used courses. This is probably due to the term 'most used' being highly subjective. Most used as in overall accessed? Time spent? Number of people that have accessed? Amount of content? Etc...

The best option here is to get  your establishment's definition of most used courses and go from there. You will most likely have to rely on Canvas Data to compile the report/data you need based on the definition.

If you have already have (or once you obtain) a definition for most used courses, post back to the question and I can try to point you to the right tables (files) in Canvas Data. 

View solution in original post

Labels