Is there a way to download the item scores of the rubrics?

Jump to solution
pthurston
Community Novice

Gradebook saves the total score, but I'd like to see the distribution of scores for each item in the rubric.

1 Solution
kblack
Community Champion

Hi  @pthurston  Welcometo the Canvas Community. The direct answer to your question is no, though I encourage you to vote up and comment on the following Feature Idea: https://community.canvaslms.com/ideas/3311-export-aggregate-rubric-scores-to-identify-strengths-and-... .  This will also allow you to follow the idea if things change.

The longer answer to your question is that it's kind of do-able--with work--through the combination of creating Outcomes (which are often done at a departmental level rather than a course-by-course level) in concert with the use of the Learning Mastery Gradebook.  (See How do I use the Learning Mastery Gradebook to view outcome results in a course from the New Gradebo... and How do I view outcomes or student results individually in the Learning Mastery Gradebook from the Ne...

Even in that case, however, there are often things you want to measure in a rubric that are not exactly an outcome that you may still want to see, and unfortunately that is currently not an option in Canvas. 

View solution in original post