cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Is there a way to export a full eportfolio?

Jump to solution

Hello!

We were wondering if there is a way to export a full eportfolio. For example, you have a student that has a free canvas.instructure.com eportfolio but you want them to be able to bring it into your school's instance of Canvas. Is there an easy way to do this? I know you are able to download all of the artifacts in the eportfolio. Is there a way to download the eportfolio as a whole just as you can export an import Canvas courses?

Thank you in advance.

Cheers!

Tera Smiley Happy

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

teraulbert@gmail.com​, as far as I'm aware (and I went in and did some additional digging around) you can't import a Canvas eportfolio into another Canvas eportfolio. Yet, I'm far from an expert on Canvas eportfolios; scottd@instructure.com​ can you confirm (or deny) this?

If this feature doesn't exist, then it might make for a great Canvas Feature Idea​!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

teraulbert@gmail.com​, as far as I'm aware (and I went in and did some additional digging around) you can't import a Canvas eportfolio into another Canvas eportfolio. Yet, I'm far from an expert on Canvas eportfolios; scottd@instructure.com​ can you confirm (or deny) this?

If this feature doesn't exist, then it might make for a great Canvas Feature Idea​!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Kona, I am unable to confirm or deny that you are far from being an expert on Canvas ePortfolios...

Unfortunately I have had the same experience with trying to import en mass into an ePortfolio.  Sorry.  Good suggestion on creating a FI.

Highlighted

... and this is why proper use of punctuation is important. Smiley Wink

Thanks for your help!

Highlighted

Lets eat, Grandma....

Highlighted