cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
emcanter
Community Member

Is there a way to hide a course as a student?

Jump to solution

Is there a way to hide a course as a student? I am frustrated that all of my Spring class grades are showing on the widget instead of just my current class grades. I have hidden the courses in the drop down box, but I cannot make them hidden under the grades tab online or on my widget. Does anyone know a way to do this as a student?

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Deactivated user​, it sounds like you're doing everything you can do as a student. I'm not sure what widget you're referring to, but the Grades link (and what courses show up under it) are handled at an Institutional level - each Institution does this a little differently. One thing you could do is double check with your Institution's Canvas Help Desk to see how they handle things. If you don't know how to contact them directly, you should be able to click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem" - How do I get help with Canvas?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

Deactivated user​, it sounds like you're doing everything you can do as a student. I'm not sure what widget you're referring to, but the Grades link (and what courses show up under it) are handled at an Institutional level - each Institution does this a little differently. One thing you could do is double check with your Institution's Canvas Help Desk to see how they handle things. If you don't know how to contact them directly, you should be able to click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem" - How do I get help with Canvas?

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post