cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Is there a way to import Open-Up Resources units into Canvas?

Jump to solution

Open Up Resources compatibility with Canvas

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

They have a common cartridge file you can import. You have to contact them and they will send it to you as a Google Drive link.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi aperry@madison.k12.al.us , and  Welcome to the Canvas Community!

I had never heard of this product, so thank you for the opportunity to check it out.

While perusing their website, I found no indication that they had an LTI integration available for Canvas or any other LMS for that matter.  I would suggest contacting them and asking them this question, and see if they can help you.  They have a contact form at https://openupresources.org/contact-us/ 

While in their site I also noticed that they welcome partners, and love collaborating. So, why not suggest this as a partner integration. You can learn more about this at https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-14907-75187841186?sr=search&searchId=bb452c55-ee31-4e1b-9bc... 

I am very pleased that they are an OER product and will be checking them out more closely later when I have a bit of time, so thank you again!

Kelley

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

They have a common cartridge file you can import. You have to contact them and they will send it to you as a Google Drive link.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Learner II

We are having massive issues using the Cartridge for Open Up Resources. It goes in ok, but the quizzes do not work. We’ve opened a ticket with them and it came back that most of the quiz pieces OUR uses aren’t compatible with Canvas quiz platform. We’ve tried to edit them, even just changing the points on a quiz, makes it all goofy. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, were you able to make it works somehow? 

0 Kudos
Labels