Is there any way I can see the exact hour I took an exam?

Jump to solution
EstebanB
Community Member

Because  of a messy  sequence of events, the fact I pass or not an exam is subject to the fact I took it or  not past a certain hour. Is there any way I (or  my teachers) can check the exact time I opened the exam? Asking here first just in case my  teacher  or whoever  is supervising this  isn't very  "tech-savvy" and I  end  up  failing  because of a technical limitation.

Sadly,  the only thing I can see is how long I took. Not even when I finished or started.

Sorry if it comes across as desperate, but in fact I kind of am.

Thanks for your time!

0 Likes
1 Solution
Chris_Hofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @EstebanB ...

Your instructor should have access to an Access Report for each student in the course.  The instructions on how your instructor can look at this report are found in this Guide: How do I view the course access report for an indi... - Canvas Community.  Under the "Last Viewed" column, your instructor can hover over the date/time stamp, and a little pop-up will display showing the date/time (if it only shows "9 minutes ago" on the screen, for example, hovering over that would show the exact date and time).

Hope this helps a bit!  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care, and be well.

View solution in original post