cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Is there anyway to edit the Recent Feedback Column?

The recent feedback column on the Canvas Dashboard shows me my recently graded items..... the only problem is they don't go away after i viewed it. I have Feedback showing up on my Dashboard from last semester. What would be nice is an "x" check box to delete it from the list. Or for it to go away after i click on it.

13 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

In my experience your recent feedback should go away in a more timely manner. If you are still experiencing this issue, my recommendation is to contact Canvas Support to see if they can help. To do this click on the Help link in Canvas and Report a Problem.

Community Coach
Community Coach

joecart@iusb.edu,

Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.  Also, if this question has been answered by one of the previous replies, please feel free to mark that answer as correct.

Robbie

This question has definitely NOT been answered.  Not sure why the default is to mark a question as answered when it clearly is not.  You did the same thing here: https://community.canvaslms.com/message/102020-viewed-recent-feedback  a year later.  It's now 2019 and this question is still not answered.

Community Member

I would really like to be able to x this out myself instead of having to wait.  

Community Member

I'm having the same issue I have feedback from last semester that just stays at the top. I would like it to go away so I can see the feed back in the order that it comes in. Has anyone figured this out?

Surveyor

This is an issue, we have a situation where they haven't dropped off in 6 months which seems excessive, please advise. Thanks, Heather

heather.rane@bellevuecollege.edu, if you're having this problem after 6 months, then I'd definitely contact Canvas Support. To do this click on the Help link in Canvas and "Report a Problem."

It hasn't been fixed in three years. Per discussions, it's annoying. It clutters the page for both the students and teachers, and creates noise that distracts us from what needs to be graded or submitted. Is anyone in Instructure dealing with it?

Community Member

We are trying to figure out the same thing. We would like our students to pay more attention to the recent feedback, but when their list is so long and full they don't see the important new feedback, it gets lost in the list. We were hoping there was a way for them to check that it had been read and have it disappear from the list. This would be REALLY helpful.