cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Issue with Widget Application

Jump to solution

I am using the Canvas app on my phone but the widgets don't seem to be working. They will pop up but have no content: no grades, to-do, or notifications. Does it have something to do with the set-up of my online program? I have previously used Canvas before. I have never gone through Propero which is what my new school is using. My phone is a Samsung S7.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi nflynn3442@student.egcc.edu‌,

This was a known issue with the Android version of the Canvas Student app, but version 6.0 delivered the fix. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi nflynn3442@student.egcc.edu‌,

This was a known issue with the Android version of the Canvas Student app, but version 6.0 delivered the fix. 

View solution in original post

Community Member

I can confirm this issue as well. I would appreciate a fix in the next update as it is a great feature.

The update is starting to role out slowly to all Android users. If you update and it doesn't fix the issue, please post back. 

Just got the update on my Samsung Galaxy S6. Thank you for taking care of this issue 

I'm so glad to hear that solved your issue. Thanks for hanging in there while the update was pushed out. If you have any other issues, please don't hesitate to let us know! 

Surveyor

I can't get my widgets to work on my android and I don't have an option to update my app is their something I can do to fix it