Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varduivards
Community Member

Issue with link FCC Canvas Student Orientation

Jump to solution

Hello! 

My teacher posted link FCC Canvas Student Orientation  , that we needed to complied. When I did it, the several topics showed up as non completed, although I did everything. It's sad, cos we need to done that orientation before August,18.  Can you please help me with that issue? 

Thank you,  

Vardui Sarkisian

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi again,  @varduivards .

External links (like those in your badge module) don't mark as complete after viewing. Without knowing what is actually inside of those links, I feel like those links are simply for you to claim your badges.

If you are also having an issue with the optional mobile modules, check and make sure there isn't a "mark as done" option at the top of those pages while you are viewing them. It is also possible that, because this module is optional, your instructor did not setup the requirements for completion. I would suggest following up directly with your instructor.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
kenneth_rogers
Surveyor

Hi there,  @varduivards  and Welcometo the Canvas Community!

Unfortunately, without a screenshot of your course/module, it's hard to adequately support you. It's possible there's an item that needs to be graded so that the entire module is marked as completed. Is there any way you can provide us with a screenshot?

On the other hand, you may also want to contact your school's support. If you go to State Center Community College Help Center, there's some information on there, as well as a phone number. Perhaps they can take a look for you?

Starting with topic about badges it shows like incomplete

Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef>

Hi again,  @varduivards .

External links (like those in your badge module) don't mark as complete after viewing. Without knowing what is actually inside of those links, I feel like those links are simply for you to claim your badges.

If you are also having an issue with the optional mobile modules, check and make sure there isn't a "mark as done" option at the top of those pages while you are viewing them. It is also possible that, because this module is optional, your instructor did not setup the requirements for completion. I would suggest following up directly with your instructor.

View solution in original post