cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

It say's your browser does not meet the minimum requirement for Canvas. What will I do to fix this?

Hi,

I'm been using Canvas for almost a year, now when I'm going to upload my file it say's "your browser does not meet he minimum requirement for Canvas.  What will I do to fix this?  Thank you so much!

Truly Yours,

Jacquilyn 

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello bucabaljacquilyn@gmail.com...

Generally speaking, using either an up-to-date version of either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for your browser of choice will give you the best experience when navigating around Canvas.  What are the browser and computer requirements for Canvas?.  Here are a couple resources I found to help update your browser:

I hope these resources will be of help to you, Jacquilyn.  Please let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Be well, and stay safe.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

bucabaljacquilyn@gmail.com 

I would add that Safari for a Mac gets updated by updating the operating system. If someone is using a really old version of MacOS, then they will not be able to obtain the latest versions of the browsers until they upgrade the operating system. Upgrading a Mac operating system is a big download and takes a while, so I would not start there, but I wanted to mention it in case you run into problems updating the browser.

I mention Mac because browser support depends on the operating system, but keeping the computer's operating system up to date is a good idea for both Windows and Mac.