Highlighted
Community Member

Kaltura

How to add a kaltura video to my canvas site

Tags (2)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Surveyor

I don't know if you're at UW-Madison, but even if not, the instructions may be similar:

Canvas - How to Embed Kaltura Media in Canvas (UW-Madison)

Note that you have to have the Kaltura video embedded inside a Canvas page.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, stul0045@umn.edu...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question on July 16, 2018.  Have you had a chance to review the feedback that you received from hasti@cs.wisc.edu (Beck, looks like Cynthia is from the University of Minnesota based on her e-mail address attached to her account here in the Community)?  Did Beck's response help to answer your question?  Or, do you still have questions about integrating Kaltura with your Canvas course?  You may need to speak with someone who is a local Canvas administrator at your school to see if they have the Kaltura LTI integration enabled at the account level for your school...or if they would be willing to get this set up for you (keeping in mind that some external LTI integrations do have a cost associated with them).  If you feel that Beck has helped to answer your question, please feel free to click the "Mark Correct" button next to his response.  However, if you are still looking for some help, please come back to this topic to post a message below so that someone from the Community might be able to assist you.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we have not heard back from you since July and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for that same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Cynthia.

Also, I wanted to let you know that I found a few additional resources for you that may be of help:

I hope this information will be of help to you, Cynthia.

Top Kudoed Authors
Labels