cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Kan jag länka ihop flera kurser som ska ha samma innehåll.

Jag undervisar nu i en kurs med 3 grupper och har skapat 3 kurser i Canvas. Eftersom innehållet i varje kurs skall vara likadant vore det fiffigt om det fanns en länk dem emellan, dvs så om jag lägger till en fil i kurs 1 så dyker den upp i kurs 2 och 3 också.

Translation (from Google Translate):

I now teach in a course with 3 groups and have created 3 courses in Canvas. Since the content of each course should be the same, it would be nice if there was a link between them, that is, if I add a file in course 1, it will appear in courses 2 and 3 as well.

2 Replies
Explorer III

Hi,

There is a function for this called blueprint. Please contact your administrator to make use of it: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-11513-canvas-release-blueprint-courses 

You may also use the copy content -feature in the settings menu: How do I copy content from another Canvas course using the Course Import tool? 

Community Member

Hi, linda.bruce@europaskolan.se‌.

You may also wish to consider cross-listing, which moves the enrollments in all sections into a single course shell (while still recognizing that the enrollments belong to separate sections). See How do I cross-list a section in a course as an instructor?.