Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Keep getting the wrong school login.

Jump to solution

Greetings,

I keep trying to use canvas at Edmonds community college but every time I log in it keeps sending me to the North Seattle community college page.  I use to be enrolled at shoreline but have since transferred to Edmonds CC.  and no longer use the N. Seattle page.  I need to get on the Edmonds page.

How do I handle this?

Shawn Ross

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, spatz84@earthlink.net! Here's the link to the login page for Edmonds Community College: Log In to Canvas  I'm not redirected to a different school's login page when I click on it, so I suspect that when you try, your browser is redirecting you. I recommend that you clear your browser's cache, cookies, and history, and then try again--or try to access your Edmonds Community College Canvas instance from a browser you haven't used before (so if you're using Firefox, try Chrome, and vice versa; avoid using IE Smiley Happy).

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Hello, spatz84@earthlink.net! Here's the link to the login page for Edmonds Community College: Log In to Canvas  I'm not redirected to a different school's login page when I click on it, so I suspect that when you try, your browser is redirecting you. I recommend that you clear your browser's cache, cookies, and history, and then try again--or try to access your Edmonds Community College Canvas instance from a browser you haven't used before (so if you're using Firefox, try Chrome, and vice versa; avoid using IE Smiley Happy).

View solution in original post