cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lancasmc
Surveyor

Kultara Videos not working

I cannot access the videos that have been posted in my class modules. It just shows a blank area where the video should be. I have already cleared my cache and cookies and I am still have the problem. This is the session data link it gave me NWY0NjkwMzJhZDU3YiwyNi8wOC8yMDIwIDA0OjQwOjA1LHBhLWttcy0yNjA4MTEyMDE= 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Good morning, @lancasmc ...

I am sorry to see that your question hasn't been answered since you first posted here on August 26, 2020.  Since Kaltura is a third-party software tool that can be integrated into your school's Canvas environment, you may need to reach out to Kaltura technical support directly for your question.  We here in the Canvas Community would not be able to help troubleshoot this because we don't have access to your school's Canvas environment or your course(s) in question.  Also, Kaltura is not a product owned by Instructure (the folks that make Canvas), so I'm not sure that Canvas tech support would be able to provide much assistance.  I navigated the Kaltura website, and I found this help page for you: Customer Care | Kaltura.  There is also a "Contact Us" button on this page that you might be able to use.

I hope this will be of some help to you.  Let Community members know if you have any other questions about this...thanks!  Take care...be well.