cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

LMS learners and Instructors access to tool provider

Hi, I am working on my LTI tool provider application and integrating it in canvas. My application uses JWT based authentication now I need to learn the mechanism like how the learners will authenticate on my system once authenticated if they come directly to my standalone application how I will authenticate them. authentications #OAuth

Tags (2)
2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Hi mmuslimmunir‌,

I wish I could help you with your question. Have you checked the Canvas Developers‌ place? They might have a tutorial or maybe someone over there can answer your question.

Highlighted
Navigator

Hello mmuslimmunir...

I am reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I came across your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we haven't heard back from you since you first posted your question on July 5, 2019.  (lmoreira@byui.edu Thank You for sharing this question with the Canvas Developers group.)  It looks like you may have stumped the Community with your question.  Have you been able to find any solutions on your own since you first posted your question in the beginning of July?  If so, would you be willing to share your findings with us here in this topic?  Or, if you are still looking for some help from Community members, please let us know that as well by posting a note below.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we haven't heard back from you in over five months and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic for that same amount of time.  However, that won't keep you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's okay with you, Muslim.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

0 Kudos