cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

LTI Advantage 1.3 Compliant?

Hi,

I'm wondering, is Canvas now LTI Advantage (1.3) compliant?  What about the Free for Teachers environment, what level of LTI compliance is that up to?

-Joseph

4 Replies
Community Coach
Community Coach

sagecanvasadmin@sagepub.com‌,

First, I want to apologize for your question sitting in the community for so long without a response.

Second, it looks like you have stumped the Canvas Community.  Were you able to find an answer to your question? I am going to go ahead and mark this question as answered because there hasn't been any more activity in a while so I assume that you have the information that you need. If you still have a question about this or if you have information that you would like to share with the community, by all means, please do come back and leave a comment.

Robbie

Learner II

At the moment, this thread https://community.canvaslms.com/thread/28177-lti-13-lti-advantage-documentation seems to be the best place on the community site to keep up with the latest on Canvas and LTI 1.3.

Hi Peter ,

I hope you are doing well.

I have some doubts about LTI advantage. Please find below:

1. Is LTI advantage deep link support multiple resource creation?

2.what are the placements are necessary for that?

3.what are the limitations of LTI advantage in canvas?

Please guide me with these things.

Thanks

Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there, sagecanvasadmin@sagepub.com...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we haven't heard back from you since you first posted your question on September 7, 2018.  It looks like rogrant@nmsu.edu had checked in with you in February, and then pklove responded that same day.  Have you had an opportunity to review Peter's response?  If so, did it help to answer your question?  Or, are you still looking for some help from Community members?  If you feel that Peter's feedback has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark his question as "Correct".  However, if you are still looking for some help from Community members, please come back to this thread to post a message below so that someone from the Community might be able to assist you.  For the time being, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered" because we've not heard back from you and because there hasn't been any new activity in this topic since February 19, 2019.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.

Also, on a side note, I noticed that your name here in the Community seems to be a bit generic matching to your company website.  Please take a look at: https://community.canvaslms.com/docs/DOC-14881-75187841090 (specifically the section on "Be you" under "The Community Guidelines").

Hope to hear back from you soon!