cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klubker
Community Member

Learning Mastery in a Quiz

Jump to solution

I want to use the learning mastery feature with a standards based quiz.  When I use the canvas guides I found that you are not able to use rubrics with quizzes.  I envision a sectioned quiz with a rubric for each standard.  Does anyone have an idea for a work around or will I ever be able to use learning mastery within the quiz feature in the future?  Thank you in advance for any help or suggestions.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
twheeler
Community Member

You will need to create question banks and attach each standard to the bank. Then when you build your quiz create groups of questions from those banks. I presented this at a conference. I am hoping to write it up for the Canvas blog.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
twheeler
Community Member

You will need to create question banks and attach each standard to the bank. Then when you build your quiz create groups of questions from those banks. I presented this at a conference. I am hoping to write it up for the Canvas blog.

View solution in original post

klubker
Community Member

Are you suggesting a bank of questions for each standard?  Or are you suggesting one bank per test where I can assign a standard to each question within that one bank?  I believe you are saying the prior.  Thank you for the great suggestion

kcorp
Surveyor

It looks like this issue has been brought up for vote twice now - but never got more than 8 votes total. At least I can try the work around, time consuming as it is, better than nothing.