cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shenon927
Community Member

Lecture recordings

Hi Team

Previously I was able to view all my lecture recordings just fine. Now I cannot view the lecture recording nor can I hear it.

I use Iphone 6. Can someone help me ASAP.

Kind regards

Shenon

0 Kudos
2 Replies
kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@shenon927 ​, for something like this it could be any of a number of things. From this discussion - Can't see videos in Canvas mobile app! - it looks like the first step would be to make sure your iPhone software is updated to the latest version.

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello  @shenon927 ​...

It's been over a month since you first posted this question and got a response from  @kona ​.  Have you had a chance to review her reply?  Have you been able to check to ensure that your iPhone's operating system (OS) is up-to-date?  You should be at iOS version 10.1.1, and you can check this by going to Settings >> General >> About >> Version on your iPhone.  If it is not up-to-date, go to Settings >> General >> Software Update to update your phone.  If Kona's response has helped to answer your question, please go ahead and mark her answer as "Correct".  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered", but that won't prevent you or others from adding additional postings below.  Hope to hear from you, Shenon!