cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joshdh03
Community Member

Lesson plan window does not load

The lesson plan window does not load the content. I tried refreshing the window and the page, rebooting my computer, a different browser. The intro and notes display but no others. They worked just fine on Friday. Help please.

2 Replies
stuart_ryan
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hi  @joshdh03  and Welcome to the Canvas Community,

There is no specific lesson plan feature within Canvas (that I am aware of), so I will need a little more information to try to help point you in the right direction.

Can you possibly describe the steps you take to get to the lesson plan, is it a particular menu item, is it within a module, or on the front page of the course? I am wondering whether this may be an external, institution developed tool, that may be having problems?

Also, do you know if any of your peers are facing the same issue?

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Stuart

chofer
Community Coach
Community Coach

Hello there,  @joshdh03 ...

I have been reviewing older questions here in the Canvas Community, and I stumbled upon your question.  I wanted to check in with you because I noticed that we have not heard back from you since you first posted this question in the Community on February 26, 2018.  It looks like  @stuart_ryan  replied to you later that afternoon, and he had some additional questions for you.  Have you had an opportunity to review his feedback and the questions he's asked?  Are you still having issues with this?  If you could please come back to this thread to provide an update for the Community, that would be helpful.  For now, I am going to mark your question as "Assumed Answered"...not because we've necessarily found an answer for you...but more because we've not heard back from you in almost four month and because there hasn't been any new activity in this thread for that same amount of time.  However, that won't prevent you or others from posting additional questions and/or comments below that are related to this topic.  I hope that's alright with you, Joshua.  Looking forward to hearing back from you soon.